Crissy and Jakob

Crissy and Jakob were scheduled to get married on September 12 at Heather's Glen in Conroe. That's right...just before hurricane Ike remodeled the Houston area. Crissy and Jakob prudently decided to move the wedding day up to the 11th but unfortunately Dan was stuck in Lake Jackson covering the hurricane for the local paper and I had already evacuated my family to Austin by that time.

Luckily Mike Fulton and the guys at Tricoast Photography had evacuated from Lake Jackson to stay with family in the Conroe area and were available to shoot the wedding at the last minute. Mike and the gang didn't have much equipment with them and no wedding appropriate attire (nothing a quick trip to Target can't solve) but they pulled it all together and covered the entire day. My thanks goes out to Tricoast for helping us out and capturing Crissy and Jakobs special day.

Here are a few of my favourites from the Tricoast gang.













1 comment:

  1. I am so lucky to have these beautiful young adults as my kids. I love you both. Mom(Patio)

    ReplyDelete

Say Hello!