Evacuated!!

Hey! Steve and I were supposed to have two rockin' weddings this weekend, but Mother Nature had other plans. Our families have evacuated in advance of the possible arrival of Hurricane Ike and both weddings were postponed!  Steve is safe and sound with his family, but I work in the media, so I have to stay and watch the storm roll in. I sent my family to higher ground and tomorrow I'll be one of those poor dudes you see on CNN boarding up his windows. 


Take care and we'll see you on the other side!

Dan

4 comments:

  1. you should have photoshopped a bullseye on lake jackson ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow! Saw your post on OSP, so how are you staying safe? Are you in your house, Attic, roof? Sending prayers for you!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm currently bunkered in at the Brazoria County Courthouse, a building that has been around for like 100 years. I stayed here during Hurricane Rita, though that turned into a non-storm for us. I'm in for the night and will hit the roads tomorrow as soon as it is safe to survey the damage.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hey guys. We are so sad we didn't get to have ya'll. As you know the date changed and moved up on us. We'll get in touch as things settle down. Still looking forward to working with you. Glad you and your families are okay.

    ReplyDelete

Say Hello!